I love delivering solutions!
Do your business problems seem overwhelming?
When you are in the thick of it, you quickly learn what the saying “can’t see the forest for the trees” really means. This is the perfect time to call in the calvary and get a fresh set of eyes, ideas, and solutions to your pressing small business issues.
Why Pick Me to Help You?
I have worked in niches from eCommerce, blogging, wellness, medical, personal development, coaching and business consulting as a sub contractor or direct contractor, since 2009. I have a broad understanding of what it takes to grow a business online.
I am direct, clear, and to the point. I don’t add fluff and filler or flit around issues. If I discover something is wrong in your business, you’ll know without having to crack the candy coating.
Because I have worked with clients in so many niches, I have used all the big and small programs out there to help develop businesses and streamline processes. I can make recomendations and assist with implementation because I know what’s available and if it can work for you.
Probably my most important characteristic. If I think I can not help you I will, legitimately, not even try. Listen. If you want to sell ice in Alaska and want a self-serving cheerleader to shake pom-poms while you waste your time, energy, and money failing in slow motion – I am NOT your coach or consultant.
Business Consulting Retainers
Having a digital business consultant on retainer can help streamline your entire online presence and overcome many hurdles that arise with greater effectiveness and efficiency. At a mimimium retainer requirement of 5 hours per month, our services are affordable and can resolve digital problems more quickly and reduce thier impact on your business. Some examples of services inculded in our retainer are.
Email & Social Media Marketing
e-Commerce & Course Creation
Business Consultant Benefits
- Project Advisement – Having an experienced leader and mentor for your team members throughout each stage of your project is paramount to success.
- Direct Access – Having a Retainer in place secures your access to your business consultant’s expertise when you need it most.
- On-The-Spot Advice – Have a Quick Question? Having a consultant on standby gets the fast answers you need to stay on on target with the digital project.
- Data-Driven – Because we have no tie-ins directly to your business culture, we can help make decisions for digital that are purely data driven.
- Outside the Box Advice– A consultant can provide viable alternatives to handling complex situations that you may not have considered.
Business Consulting Retainers
Each business has unique needs. Before comitting to a Digital Business Consulting retainer, we will schedule an appointment to discuss what your needs are and create a retainer package that works for your needs. Our minimum retainer is 5 hours per month at a package price of $400 with a 3 month comittment.
Still Have Questions?
We have Answers!